Friday 30 July 2010

BeneFit Haul

Yesterday I toddled to my local Boots pharmacy looking for some new foundation.  I'd just finished a shift at the pub so was feeling slightly weary.  So, there was vulnerable little me innocently looking at Max Factor thinking I could make my last forty pounds stretch a little...but alas it was not meant to be.  There was no one at the Max Factor counter to serve me and along came a black aproned lady from BeneFit and somehow I ended up in her chair having perfume spritzed on me.  Suddenly I was on the recieving end of a mini makeover I never knew I wanted nor needed.  Apparently, I didn't need a foundation, I needed concealer and powder.  Both of which the lovely lady managed to talk me into...and I could just picture my hard earned cash swirling down the sink. 

Honestly, my beauty philosophy is that beauty products should make you feel good but needn't cost an arm and a leg, I've never been one to spend 40 odd pound on two mere products. 

Anyway I toddled home with my teeny tiny bag from Boots feeling cynical about my purchases - thinking I'd never be able to apply them the way the sweet talking sales girl did - but I must confess it was easier than I first thought. 

The concealer covers up all my imperfections and patchiness so that I just need a hint of coverage from the powder and best of all the small amount I need to use means it will last me for quite a while. And the packaging is just devine.

No comments:

Post a Comment