Wednesday 4 August 2010

Westfield London haul












Today for the first time ever I toddled to Westfield Shopping Centre in Sheperd's Bush London.  I was in London to drop off a photograph for a competition I'm entering and thought I'd pop in for a quick bit of retail therapy.  Quick it was not.  Three hours later and I toddled back out, arms ladden with bags full of goodies.  Here's what I got:

  •  Tea!  This is one English habit I have quite happily picked up.  I love tea -particulary Twinings Breakfast Tea with a dash (alright, a dollop) of honey. 
  • Marie Clarie magazine - my guilty pleasure reading material.
  • Knee high socks from Topshop which are very pretty and I'm going to turn into arm warmers.
  • Two singlet tops from Topshop.
  • Vaseline for making lip gloss.
  • A ready meal
  • John Frieda brunette shampoo and conditioner.
  • body gloves and body wash from the Body Shop - it's the cocoa butter one.
  • Makeup brushes - various brands from Boots.




No comments:

Post a Comment